About New Zealand
New Zealand has become one of the popular destinations among tourists. It is also a very good option for students in search of outdoor adventure in an English speaking country. New Zealanders ( Kiwi’s) people love to travel a lot so they are well used to a range of cultures. It offers very moderate climatic conditions. In summers the usual temperature during the day is 20 - 25˚C and in winters 12 - 16˚C. So the climatic conditions are very favorable to everyone.
But that is not all the country has to offer. It also provides a perfect mix of a modern cosmopolitan society that exists in perfect harmony with the country’s outdoorsy lifestyle. Replete with all kinds of natural landscaped ranging from snowcapped mountains and steaming volcanoes to rolling green hills, golden sandy beaches and lush rainforests. Living in New Zealand provides every student a chance to grow with its multi-cultural society and natural wonders all at once.
Documents required for New Zealand visa application
- Complete Visitor Visa Application Forms.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close up).
- Original passport that is valid for at least 3 months after the date you plan to leave New Zealand + Old Passports if any.
- Air Ticket of Newzealand Or Enough money to buy one
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in New Zealand and for your return transportation. At present, a minimum of NZ $1000 (INR 48,889.14) is required per month for staying in New Zealand.
Proof you have enough money to live on while you're in NewZealand. This Means:-NZD$400 per month if you have already paid for your accommodation, OR
IMMIGRATION COSTSApplication COST:- $ 165
RECEIVING CENTRE FEESPassport Fee:- Rs. 665PER APPLICATION
TIMEFRAMESVisa Processing:- within 20 working days