Tourist Visa for Australia
This visa is for the temporary entry of people for tourism purposes.
This visa allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, or to visit family and/or friends for a stay up to three or six or twelve months. This visa may also be used for other short-term non-work purposes.
Mostly, this visa is issued for one year period in which you can legally stay over there for only 3 months. You are not allowed to do any kind of work over there.
Visa Fees – 170$
The Visa Fees Charge are applicable per application.
This visa is available to all passport holders who are outside Australia and want to apply for a visa to visit Australia.The Processing time of visa is in between 25 to 30 days. Visa issued normally for 1 year but you can stay there for maximum 3 months.
Documents required for Australia Tourist visa
- Visa Application Form.
- Verified copies of all passport pages- since you are not submitting original passport, you need to submit verified copies of all passport non-blank pages. Black and white photocopy will do and Original Passports with 6 Months Validity from date of travel. Old Passports if any.
- Two Photos: 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face size. Teeths should not be visible, both eyes, ears and forehead clearly visible.
- Travel proof, for example: hotel bookings, flight tickets etc.
- Proof of 3 years tax returns and bank statements.
- Original Leave approval letter from company on company letterhead, in case of salaried people.