Visitor Visa Of Canada
Canada is a magnificent country and a hotspot destination for worldwide tourists, workers, businessmen and students.
Tourist Visa of Canada is a temporary Canadian immigration option that allows tourists to visit Canada for the purpose of tourism and leisure. A Canada tourist visa is also known as Canada visitor visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TVR). Canada tourist visa is mostly issued till the expiry of your passport.
The millions of visitors and immigrants travel Canada every year with their different goals, ambitions and future aspects. The diverse culture, favorable Government Policies, visionary leadership and ideal working, business and study environment suits the immigrants with different objectives and aspirations.
Once you enter Canada you are legally allowed to stay for maximum 6 months. A multiple entry visa allows a visitor to come and go from Canada for six months at a time, without having to reapply each time.
The multiple entry visa can be valid for up to 10 years, or one month before the visa holder’s passport expires, whichever happens earlier.
Basic Requirements :-In order to obtain a travel visa to Canada, individuals must meet some basic requirements. These include:-
- Genuine travel documents, such as a passport.
- Must not have any immigration or criminal related conviction
- Should be able to assure the immigration official that they shall leave the Canadian nation at the end of their visit, and You have no intention to seek or undertake employment while in Canada.
- Must be medically fit
- You do not pose a security risk and agree to abide by the laws of the land.
Documents Required :-
- Visa Application Form and Family Information Form.
- Original Passports with 6 Months Validity from date of travel. Old Passports if any.
- Two Photos: 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face size.
- Travel proof.
- Purpose of visit
- Proof of 3 years tax returns and bank statements.
Original Leave approval letter from company on company letterhead, in case of salaried people
i.e Employment documents.